When employees are healthy there are enormous benefits for them and the business they work for. Healthy employees are more productive, they are more engaged in the jobs, they take less sick days and they work more effectively with customers.
In simple terms, if you are happy and healthy at work, you will do a better job, keep customers satisfied and enjoy what you do!
COVID-19 Employee Resilience Webinar Series
Building resilience in the face of global crisis takes purpose and intention. As the spread of COVID-19 continues and we use remote working, we need to stay connected and support each other more than ever. Employer support at this uncertain time is critical, so this webinars series is designed to boost your employee’s resilience, mental health and wellbeing and will cover:
- Stress, fear and anxiety reduction
- Trigger identification
- Make calm choices in uncertain times
- Self-care and connection during COVID-19
- Productivity focus and moving forward
- Co-hosted with an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Live Q&A, chat and polls
Please call or message me for a full program outline and to set this up for your organisation.
Open Change Corporate Wellbeing Education & Programs
- Stress Temperature Wellbeing & Resilience Series: this my foundational series as a starting point for wellbeing and mental health – 3 part series (60 min sessions) delivered via Zoom (or in person) including live polls & worksheets
- From Survive to Thrive: 12-week self-paced online course – This is a perfect learning opportunity to go more in-depth and make a sustainable change following on from the three-part Stress Temperature series.
- The Art & Science of Restful Sleep take the mystery out of what it takes to set up good sleep practises and overcome challenges
- Create True Work/Life Balance: Step back and take a helicopter view of your life (new – see attached)
- Unconscious Behaviour At Work: Explore what fuels blame and toxic cultures (new – see attached)
- Calm, Confident & Assured Professional Leader Training: ideal for new, experienced or aspiring managers
- Career Energiser Series: Get on the front foot to boost your career prospects
- Transition to Professional Practise: (available on request)
Please contact me for a brochure and complete content overview
Our Approach to Workplace Education
Open Change offers employers and organisations a workplace wellbeing programs that focuses on improving employees mental health and overall wellbeing. The programs are often delivered in three distinct parts to enable effective change and build healthy habits over time:
Session 1: Awareness
Learn to identify workplace stress and common triggers
Maintaining health and wellbeing in our busy world can be difficult with the increased demands in our work and personal lives. When stresses of life increase our physical and mental health can suffer reducing our sense of wellbeing.
In the awareness session, I discuss how stress impacts our mental and physical wellbeing. I cover common mental health issues including anxiety and depression and explore common workplace triggers for stress and how we can become more aware of them.
I also cover traditional and alternative paths to wellness including how GP’s, psychologists and other therapist help people improve their mental health to demonstrate what seeking this help means in practice.
Session 2: Understanding
Learn how stress can affect our health and wellbeing
Once we become aware of our own mental health levels and the levels of those around us, we are able to deepen our understanding of wellness and wellbeing.
Using examples from our own personal and professional lives, this session will increase understanding of how stress can affect both our mental and physical health. We will then discuss simple and practical tools and strategies that are easy to implement and will help employees make positive change.
Session 3: Change
Make the changes for genuine, long-term wellbeing
When we become aware of and understand the keys to improved mental health and wellbeing, change is possible but this doesn’t mean it is easy. Many of us fail to make the changes we want in our life, even with the best intention.
In this session, we use real-life examples to learn why change is hard, the reasons people often revert to old ways of being, and learn tools to help us keep moving forward during setbacks in order to stay on track to improved mental health and wellbeing.
I also offer individual and group coaching to employees who would benefit from ongoing support as they move towards improved levels of mental health and wellbeing in their personal and professional lives.