Making change can be hard as we attempt to override a lifetime of habitual routines, thoughts and emotions. Even if you are experiencing unpleasant situations or circumstances in your life, if these are familiar to you then in some ways they have become comfortable. This is why I recommend speaking with a neutral mentor or coach on a regular basis to discuss ways to override these old ways of being and forge new thought patterns and habits that better serve you on your journey to creating an exceptional life.
- Stress in healthcare – take back control of your health
- Burnout or nervous breakdown at work – what happens?
- Why Promoting Workplace Wellness and Reducing Stress Should be the Number One Focus in Every Business
- 5 Simple Things You can Do Daily To Take Charge of Your Own Workplace Wellness
- Dealing with Taboo Topics